Friday, September 08, 2017

Which One To Read First?

I will be wrapping up my Killjoys Fanfiction this weekend, and then after that, I plan a short writing break to do some reading.  I have six books on the reading list, and I plan on reading all of them.  And I may even do a book review on them, but I don't know which one to read first.

I'll let you decide.  Please, take a look below, and leave a comment on which one to read first.



1. Dusk and Summer by Joseph A. Pinto

2. Emancerian Chronicles by Myael Christopher Simpkins

3. Pieces Like Pottery by Dan Buri

4. House A by Jennifer S. Cheng

5. The Head by Brian Barr

6. The Scattered and the Dead by Tim McBain and L.T. Vargus


I probably won't be doing another reading batch until the winter, but if you would like me to read and maybe review your book, please comment me with the title of the book and where to find it.  I will add it to my Favorites on Amazon, so when I do have the extra money, I can go and buy it.

Hope everyone is safe and well especially with Hurricane Harvey and Irma.

Melissa R. Mendelson

No comments: